Sunday, October 2, 2011

is what we called life

assalammualaikum,,,

Today, i want to write in English even i'm sure it will be broken English.. well is not officially matter that need me to follow the rules of grammar, rite??.. I admit that i'm not good enough in writing as I more typically in malay language..

Well, today topic is about how to handle urself when u was being gossip by others,... Oh, no..Not like that.. Nope about how to handle yours but i want to story how i had to manage many people who cares me so much...... Until now I know, I'm being the victim for many persons who envy n jeolousy of mine.. sometimes I feel weird because for me that is nothing they have to jealous about me.. I'm not a brilliant person, not a rich gurlz, not an artist, not model n etc... I  just an ordinary person... I mind my business ...

But there still will be person who annoying n care so much more than I need okay... The fact is I really sick with person who likes to talking behind n make others hate me.. They said what I didnt n make person who I care for make a gap from me.. That is too much.. But, I cant do anything as I'm far away from the person I care for...

So, what can I do is pray n still in contact with the person I care for even they are staying away from me... I know the truth will come after this~~~

2 comments:

eva said...

wahhh maneder broken english tu.. hehe.. oke aper dear.. don be sad my dear.. dia org snarnya tak dpt nak jadi awak.. itu jer.. awak len dr len.. jadi benda ni takkan benti punyer.. biar diaorg.. juz enjoy ur life.. diaorg pulak? rugi seribu rugi sibok hal org jer..

lightnur said...

eva, u know what... sye suke ur komen... haha=p.. Tuelh, mmg xleh pkse org tuk benti cakapa psal kite kn...huhu... Just abaikan ajer.. Tp kdgkala smpai gak..huhu..