Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Silent Mode....



Assalammualaikum.....

Silent Mode... If this how I can get u back to me... I will try... Did u think it's easy for talkative person like me to keep silent for a day??... U wrong.... I try hard....
"are u angry??"
--- (geleng kepala)
"are u u sick??"
----(geleng kepala)
"then why u keep silent?"
----(geleng kepala)

I see how u discuss with ur frenz about us... I know u dont know what to do when I keep silent.... I know how u curious when someone had bad attention to me...
"Go, go.. lets me do this...."
Even I didnt give response for what they say, actually I understand that I being the main point in their story...
But I'm not in the good mood.... Many2 things bears in my mind..... I heard everything U say to him... Yes, U still take care of me... Yes, the feel still remaining there....
"Are u tension??"
---just smile....
"are u okay??"
---just smile...

Thanks all for ur care....Sometimes something never had to be explained......Just lets Allah show us the way...

"Cahaya, senyum sikit..."
----smile....
"Xnak cakap yea.... Mulut berbau ke??
----write on paper and show the calendars...( the greatest wisdom is when u konow to keep silent)
Jackie gelak.....
"pukul berapa blik smlm??"
---6.45 (tulis kertas)
Geleng kepala....
hahahahaha

p/s: sebab semalam jackie tunjuk ca;edar kat saya sebab dia kata saya bnayak sangat cakap......


Nota kaki: saya tahu masih ada perasaan itu... saya tahu awak mengadu kat dia psal saya diam... saya tahu dia tnye awak yang kite ade fighting ke... Saya tahu tapi saya malas nk amek tahu walaupun sebenarnya saya nak tahu....

nota hati: Terima kasih Pelayar sebab tunaikn kata.... Semoga Allah tunjukkn pengakhiran sebaiknya untuk kita.... ^_^



No comments: