Thursday, June 14, 2012

Love is Cinta.....

Assalammualaikum...

M: I love u, is that U need any other reason ?
F: Of Course, did u think is it enough with just love..Love is not by words..
M: My heart, my eyes, my thinking everytime see u.. What I do, where I go, when I sleep, is all about U..
    When you angry with me at noon, I will get bad dreams at night. Last night I cannot sleep. I had twice bad dreams about U. U angry with ME.. Then, when I comes work, Nor is angry with me.. Spoiled my day...
F: Owh, thats why U keeps quiet today.. Because Nor angry with U..
M: Yes, everytime she gots angry with me... I dont know why...
F: Okay.. then, back to my questions, is that person who calling and sms me is you..
M: owh, swear of God, not me... Is others...
F: Then, who? Everyone say theirs.. u all back up each others...
M: I love u..I will follow what u say.. U say no,so I dont ...
F: I just want to be u friend.. I just want to be like ur sister... U re my little brother...
M: No, dont say that.. I will slapped u if u say so.. I dont want u to be that.. I want u to be my wife.. my girlfriends.  Only that u should choose.
F: We are differents.. Dont u understand??!!!!
M: nope. U are d one who makes d differents... I talk to u many2 times,,, I just want U.. only u... and U..


nota hati: owh, pakcik... adakah anda dapat menyelesaikan kekusutan ini.......

No comments: